- Kit contains full set of pads & discs to completely replace the vehicle’s axle (both driver & passenger)
- Save 15% comparing to when purchased independently
- High performance street & track day Yellowstuff brake pads
- Includes slotted G3000 performance slotted brake discs
- ECE R90 road approved
DP41320R+BSD895 ECE R90 approved pads, legal for road use yet capable of stopping you from regular 100mph plus runs without fade.
EBC High Carbon Blade Front Brake Rotor
EBC High Carbon Blade Front Brake Discs are a brand new performance disc, perfect for fast road and track day use.
These high performance discs feature a High Carbon/High Silicone content, alloy rotor which is now used in many high end cars as standard OEM fitment.
The key benefit of fitting these discs is as follows:
- Reduction of braking noise by dampening rotor vibration
- Brake judder reduction by low temperatures during performance driving
- Eliminating possible disc fracture and cracking during performance driving
The Blade (BSD) series discs have a higher silicone content, this allows for a performance brake rotor which is unbeaten in terms of performing under high braking load and temperatures.
These brakes will be available alongside their counterparts, Ultimax and GD Turbo Groove series rotors.
The BSD Blade series requires a minimum of 500 miles for their bed in period under urban conditions.
During this period, light braking will extend the life of the performance of your new brake rotors.
We advise that you use these rotors with high performance EBC Yellowstuff Pads for road use.
EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads DP41320R
Fits to vehicles fitted with ATE calipers. Although a full race material and capable of high temperature use with very good wear life, this new formulation sets a new trend in race type brake pad compounds. The bite from cold is superb which is uncommon with race materials (normally requiring warm-up) and makes this a pad which can be safely used on the road as well as on the race track. This new formulation was used by numerous championship race and rally drivers in 2009 and is truly a milestone in brake pad material development.