- Kit contains full set of pads & discs to completely replace the vehicle’s axle (both driver & passenger)
- Save 15% comparing to when purchased independently
- High performance street & track day Yellowstuff brake pads
- Includes slotted G3000 performance slotted brake discs
- ECE R90 road approved
DP41320R+GD895 ECE R90 approved pads, legal for road use yet capable of stopping you from regular 100mph plus runs without fade.
EBCs Turbo Groove Brake Discs
EBCs Turbo Groove Brake Discs feature a slot design that runs to the outside edge of the disc allowing the dust, debris, gasses and carbon deposits to be spun off from the braking disc surface, further improving braking. The blind holes prevent cracking and help to break down surface gasses of the brake disc/rotor to further improve braking under heavy load.
Made in Europe and machined using a high quality alloy that is capable of running up to incredibly high temperature. These discs are intended for Road, light race, rally and track day use.
When used with Greenstuff, Redstuff Ceramic or Yellowstuff brakepads, you will be hard pressed to find a better priced and quality standard sized disc/pad combo for your car.
- Wide aperture grooves to prevent dirt from building up so the disc is kept clean minimising wear
- Zinc anti-corrosion coated castings stop them rusting, keeping them looking good behind your wheels
- Dimple hole construction prevent cracking and warping increasing the life of the discs
Brake Disc Measurements
Thickness New/Min: 22/20
EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads DP41320R
Fits to vehicles fitted with ATE calipers. Although a full race material and capable of high temperature use with very good wear life, this new formulation sets a new trend in race type brake pad compounds. The bite from cold is superb which is uncommon with race materials (normally requiring warm-up) and makes this a pad which can be safely used on the road as well as on the race track. This new formulation was used by numerous championship race and rally drivers in 2009 and is truly a milestone in brake pad material development.